“A part of me wants you
in the most innocent way possible:
taking off your shoes in my bedroom,
climbing under the sheets and watching
whatever’s in my Netflix queue,
barely even touching
as we talk about our days until we
fall asleep with our
clothes still on.
But another, hungrier part of me
wants you unbuttoning your shirt
before you’re completely through my door,
falling onto my bed, and
scrambling to make your fingers
unbutton my shirt faster
Your mouth shaking out
my name the entire time.”
- Wow my post has gone up so many notes in such a small amount of time. I really hope this helps you guys and you really do use this a reference when needed. (boys-and-suicide)
- 1. We would miss you.
- 2. It’s not worth the regret. Either by yourself if you failed or just simply left scars, or the regret everyone else feels by not doing enough to help you.
- 3. It does get better. Believe it or not it will eventually get better. Sometimes you have to go through the storm to get to the rainbow.
- 4. There’s so much you would miss out on doing.
- 5. There is always a reason to live. It might not be clear right now, but it is always there.
- 6. So many people care, and it would hurt them if you hurt yourself.
- 7. You ARE worth it. Don’t let anyone, especially yourself, tell you otherwise.
- 8. You are amazing.
- 9. A time will come, once you’ve battled the toughest times of your life and are in ease once again, where you will be so glad that you decided to keep on living. You will emerge stronger from this all, and won’t regret your choice to carry on with life. Because things always get better.
- 10. What about all the things you’ve always wanted to do? What about the things you’ve planned, but never got around to doing? You can’t do them when you’re dead.
- 11. I love you. Even if only one person loves you, that’s still a reason to stay alive.
- 12. You won’t be able to listen to music if you die.
- 13. Killing yourself is never worth it. You’ll hurt both yourself and all the people you care about.
- 14. There are so many people that would miss you, including me.
- 15. You’re preventing a future generation, YOUR KIDS, from even being born.
- 16. How do you think your family would feel? Would it improve their lives if you died?
- 17. You’re gorgeous, amazing, and to someone you are perfect.
- 18. Think about your favourite music artist, you’ll never hear their voice again…
- 19. You’ll never have the feeling of walking into a warm building on a cold day
- 20. Listening to incredibly loud music
- 21. Being alive is just really good.
- 22. Not being alive is really bad.
- 23. Finding your soulmate.
- 24. Red pandas
- 25. Going to diners at three in the morning.
- 26. Really soft pillows.
- 27. Eating pizza in New York City.
- 28. Proving people wrong with your success.
- 29. Watching the jerks that doubted you fail at life.
- 30. Seeing someone trip over a garbage can.
- 31. Being able to help other people.
- 32. Bonfires.
- 33. Sitting on rooftops.
- 34. Seeing every single country in the world.
- 35. Going on roadtrips.
- 36. You might win the lottery someday.
- 37. Listening to music on a record player.
- 38. Going to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- 39. Taking really cool pictures.
- 40. Literally meeting thousands of new people.
- 41. Hearing crazy stories.
- 42. Telling crazy stories.
- 43. Eating ice cream on a hot day.
- 44. More Harry Potter books could come out, you never know.
- 45. Travelling to another planet someday.
- 46. Having an underwater house.
- 47. Randomly running into your hero on the street.
- 48. Having your own room at a fancy hotel.
- 49. Trampolines.
- 50. Think about your favourite movie, you’ll never watch it again.
- 51. Think about the feeling of laughing out loud in a public place because your best friend has just sent you an inside joke,
- 52. Your survival will make the world better, even if it’s for just one person or 20 or 100 or more.
- 53. People do care.
- 54. Treehouses
- 55. Hanging out with your soul mate in a treehouse
- 55. Snorting when you laugh and not caring who sees
- 56. I don’t even know you and I love you.
- 57. I don’t even know you and I care about you.
- 58. Because nobody is going to be like you ever, so embrace your uniqueness!
- 59. You won’t be here to experience the first cat world emperor.
- 60. WHAT ABOUT FOOD?! YOU’LL MISS CHOCOLATE AND ALL THE OTHER NOM THINGS!
- 61. Starbucks.
- 62. Hugs.
- 63. Stargazing.
- 64. You have a purpose, and it’s up to you to find out what it is.
- 65. You’ve changed somebody’s life.
- 66. Now you could change the world.
- 67. You will meet the person that’s perfect for you.
- 68. No matter how much or how little, you have your life ahead of you.
- 69. You have the chance to save somebody’s life.
- 70. If you end your life, you’re stopping yourself from achieving great things.
- 71. Making snow angels.
- 72. Making snowmen.
- 73. Snowball fights.
- 74. Life is what you make of it.
- 75. Everybody has a talent.
- 76. Laughing until you cry.
- 77. Having the ability to be sad means you have the ability to be happy.
- 78. The world would not be the same if you didn’t exist.
- 79. Its possible to turn frowns, upside down
- 80. Be yourself, don’t take anyone’s shit, and never let them take you alive.
- 81. Heroes are ordinary people who make themselves extraordinary. Be your own hero.
- 82. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
- 83. One day your smile will be real.
- 84. Having a really hot, relaxing bath after a stressful day.
- 85. Lying on grass and laughing at the clouds.
- 86. Getting completely smashed with your best friends.
- 87. Eating crazy food.
- 88. Staying up all night watching your favourite films with a loved one.
- 89. Sleeping in all day.
- 90. Creating something you’re proud of.
- 91. You can look back on yourself 70 years later and being proud you didn’t commit
- 92. Being able to meet your Internet friends.
- 93. Tea / Coffee / Hot Chocolate
- 94. Sherlock season three.
- 95. Cuddling under the stars.
- 96. Being stupid in public because you just can.
- 97. If you are reading this then you are alive! Is there any more reason to smile?
- 98. being able to hug that one person you havent seen in years
- 99. People care enough about you and your future to come up with 100 reasons for you not to do this.
- 100. But, the final and most important one is, just, being able to experience life. Because even if your life doesn’t seem so great right now, literally anything could happen
- IF that isn’t enough:
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25’s with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
- India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
- Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868, Free and available 24/7
- suicide hotlines;
- Argentina: 54-0223-493-0430
- Australia: 13-11-14
- Austria: 01-713-3374
- Barbados: 429-9999
- Belgium: 106
- Botswana: 391-1270
- Brazil: 21-233-9191
- China: 852-2382-0000
- (Hong Kong: 2389-2222)
- Costa Rica: 606-253-5439
- Croatia: 01-4833-888
- Cyprus: 357-77-77-72-67
- Czech Republic: 222-580-697, 476-701-908
- Denmark: 70-201-201
- Egypt: 762-1602
- Estonia: 6-558-088
- Finland: 040-5032199
- France: 01-45-39-4000
- Germany: 0800-181-0721
- Greece: 1018
- Guatemala: 502-234-1239
- Holland: 0900-0767
- Honduras: 504-237-3623
- Hungary: 06-80-820-111
- Iceland: 44-0-8457-90-90-90
- Israel: 09-8892333
- Italy: 06-705-4444
- Japan: 3-5286-9090
- Latvia: 6722-2922, 2772-2292
- Malaysia: 03-756-8144
- (Singapore: 1-800-221-4444)
- Mexico: 525-510-2550
- Netherlands: 0900-0767
- New Zealand: 4-473-9739
- New Guinea: 675-326-0011
- Nicaragua: 505-268-6171
- Norway: 47-815-33-300
- Philippines: 02-896-9191
- Poland: 52-70-000
- Portugal: 239-72-10-10
- Russia: 8-20-222-82-10
- Spain: 91-459-00-50
- South Africa: 0861-322-322
- South Korea: 2-715-8600
- Sweden: 031-711-2400
- Switzerland: 143
- Taiwan: 0800-788-995
- Thailand: 02-249-9977
- Trinidad and Tobago: 868-645-2800
- Ukraine: 0487-327715
- You will be missing out on every single wonderful thing yet to happen to you.
“I promise to love you:
at 6am when you’re waking to go to work, to school, or whatever road life takes you on, and when you didn’t sleep well, your hair is a mess, and your eyes are sleepy.
at 8am when we say goodbye for the day and you’re rushing out the door with a cup of tea and your car keys in the other hand.
at 5pm when you’re exhausted from the day and people have worn you out and you feel like crying, and falling asleep and escaping from everything. I will kiss your forehead, and wrap myself in your arms.
at 10pm when you’re heading to bed, even though you won’t sleep for hours. Especially when we become a human knot wrapped up in sheets and kisses.
at 3am when loneliness and sadness do not destroy you, but consume you and when you weep without an explanation, I’ll kiss your lips softly and tell you you’re the absolute best and that things will be better soon
I will love you when you grow old, and I will love you after that. I will love you if I’m no longer here. I will love you, I will love you, and I will love you.”
MORE REASONS WHY NORWEGIAN FOREST CATS ARE THE BEST:
Norwegian forest cats are the best.
They look like little snow lions.
The colloquial term for them is “skogkatten”.
They’re also called “fairy cats” in Norway, because they’re so pretty.
They run down trees headfirst.
They’re fricking gigantic and they purr really loud.
They literally walk over snow like motherloving Legolas.
In Norse mythology, skogkatts pull the goddess Freya’s carriage.
Who doesn’t want a carriage pulled by cats?
Viking cats. End of story.
Oh what a terrible thing it appears that I haven’t reblogged these glorious beasts this year yet